Monday, November 13, 2017

Remove google account Motorola Droid Turbo 2 Z Play E4 XT1585 XT1635 XT1763

I can remove the old Google account verification for:

Motorola Droid Turbo 2 with July 2017 security patch and my method also can work for Motorola Moto Z Play and Motorola Moto E4.



My service will solve Motorola phones remotely. You need a stable internet and a laptop/computer with Windows os, then you install Teamviewer software into your laptop to connect your location and my service via Internet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My information:

Whatsapp, Telegram: +84 909911920

iMessage, Wechat, Viber: +84 909911920

Messenger: www.facebook.com/shomesconan (Tam Nguyen)

Skype: shomesconan@live.com

Mail: frpsecure@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment