Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Bypass google account verification Samsung Galaxy S8 G950F





This is a video about my service to remove google account verification on Samsung GALAXY S8 with G950F model. Thank my South Africa friend who sent me video and photos

You can see from the begin, Samsung S8 G950F was asked the old google account and then, my service solved, we deleted "FRP On" function and Galaxy S8 is set up like a new phone. You remember to turn on "OEM Unlock" feature. I can sure with my service, you can make factory reset and update new firmware, Samsung GALAXY S8 never ask the old google account again.

I confirm, i can bypass google account completely:
+ Samsung Galaxy S8 G950F
+ Samsung Galaxy S8 G950U
+ Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus G955F
+ Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus G955U

If you are facing google account verification trouble, contact me (It's paid-service, please don't ask me to help, thank you so much)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
My information:
Whatsapp, Telegram: +84 909911920
iMessage, Wechat, Viber: +84 909911920
Messenger www.facebook.com/shomesconan
Skype: shomesconan@live.com
Mail: frpsecure@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment